- Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents; their team-mates know the agents only by their codenames
- The smash-hit word-association game that the whole family can enjoy
- Play in teams and decode your spymaster's clues to identify the right agents
- Suitable for 2 to 8 players of ages 10 and up
- Plays within just 15 minutes
Codenames is a social word game with a simple premise and challenging game play. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their codenames. The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the table. Their teammates try to guess words of their colour while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin. The game works very well with four players if you prefer to guess without help. Or you can add more players if you prefer lively discussion. There is also a co-operative variant where a single team tries to achieve the highest score they can by playing against the game itself.
- 16 agent cards in two colours
- 1 double agent card
- 7 innocent bystander cards
- 1 assassin card
- 40 key cards
- 1 rulebook
- 1 card stand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.